Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Reading Update

Previous ones here and here.


The Lost World by Arthur Conan Doyle. Two scientists, a reporter and a sportsman go off to find the lost world that the one dude had already found, but nobody believed him. It's in South America and there are dinosaurs. The reporter is doing it for a girl...does it win her over?

The Son of Tarzan by Edgar Rice Burroughs. 4th in the series, read from Project Gutenburg. What you would expect from Tarzan's son. Back to the jungle with them and of course, a happy ending.

The Sportswriter by Richard Ford. Divorced man who is a sportswriter and has an interesting view on things. Very, very well written. I almost quit reading it a few times cuz I wasn't interested. The end was much better than expected so that redeemed it a bit. I'd be interested to read other stuff by this guy.

Not a lot of reading. I've been busy doing a lot of other stuff and the book I'm currently reading is taking a while.

No comments: