Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cupcakes!

Browsing through my flickr, it seems that I have a decent number of pictures of cupcakes.

All these are from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.

Cookies 'n Cream (candy cane Joe-Joe variety)
cooling:
IMG_1346
frosted:
IMG_1352

Margarita Cupcakes:
Margarita Cupcakes

Margarita and Basic Chocolate Cupcakes:
New Years Cupcakes

Hey look, another batch of Margarita Cupcakes!
margarita cupcake

Last weekend we made another batch of Margarita cupcakes as well as a batch of Chocolate Stout and Rum Raisin. I'm sooooo loving the Rum Raisin ones. I was hungover when I had a chocolate stout, but my roommate assures me that they were good. And obviously I like the Margarita cupcakes!

Here is the Basic Chocolate Cupcake recipe from VCTOTW. I've made this a ton. It is super quick, easy, and always yummy. Plus it is great with peanut butter frosting! Yum!

No comments: