Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Last day at work...

Oh wait, I don't think I announced on here that I'm leaving work.

HmHm, Today is my last day at my job. In 2 weeks I'll be hiking the Appalachian Trail. Go check out my hiking blog if you don't already know about it. This blog may get a few more posts and then will be put on hold until November sometime. I'll make an official "I'm on hold go look at me hike" post when the time is right.

I do actually have interesting things to post here before I leave. And since I won't be working, I should have time to post them!

In sucktacular news, I have cramps and they hurt. I made VwaV chocolate thumbprint cookies last nite and they help, but I have a feeling I should have doubled the recipe!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

sorry about the cramps

arianna said...

yay for your last day!!