Monday, July 23, 2007

GOL!!

My mom's sweater is finished, boxed up and ready to be shipped when I get off work today. No finished pictures, I'll have my sis or dad take a few pictures of it on her so that I can cut her head off (to make it blog-postable) and you can see it on a person. I was actually in the mood to get it boxed up the other day and I didn't want to delay things further.

I also finished my 3rd pair of Voodoo! I knit pair #1 pour moi and pair #2 for sis. Then I visited family and my aunt loved them so I gave them to her. I thought I could knit myself a new pair quickly. Well, it ended up being 13.5 months, but I have a pair for myself again! All 3 were knit with Reynolds Saucy Sport and Bryspun dpn size US6. I did 40 stitches for my pairs and 44 stitches for my sister's pair. Pic will eventually be taken.

Yesterday I got to go to a New England Revolutions game! It was my second. It was a lot of fun, even though they didn't win. Lots of goals were scored though...they tied 3-3 against the Houston Dynamo. I like watching soccer more than other sports, but that is probably because I can follow the game better and I know the rules and how it works. The rest of the weekend was pretty lazy. I think I get to go to another Revs game soon, I'm looking forward to it!

Batman and I made pizza last nite. It was yummy. Whole Foods crust, Trader Joe's pizza sauce, artichoke hearts, black olives, Lightlife pepperoni, and a cheezyish sauce to hold it all together. Quick and easy dinner! With Soy Delicious ice cream sandwiches for dessert (they were out of vanilla tofutti cuties and I was not in the mood to try a different flavor).

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Congratulations!!!!!!
I didn't realize that Soy Delicous has ice cream sandwhiches. Good to know.

Anonymous said...

We had both of those kinds of ice cream samiches at our last office birthday party. Can't recall which one folks preferred, but since they all got eaten, I guess that's academic! Congratulations on your mom's sweater and voodoo. It's trippy seeing your sidebar say 100% for a couple of things. That's awesome!