Friday, July 6, 2007

Introduction, and Hi

Hi there, I'm going to try this blogging thing again. I had a blog, that I quite liked and kept up with for over a year. Then life happened and for many reasons I don't have any desire to go back to that blog. I started another one that I posted on a couple of times, but it felt forced. I'm ready now though.

So this is my fresh start. A bit about me. I'm sure you realized that I'm vegan. I have been since Thanksgiving 2004. I was vegetarian for 9 years before that. I got my degree in math and work in a math-related field so there is the Pi part. I thought about sticking something craftyish in the title, but I'm not sure if this will be much of a food/craft/misc blog so I didn't want to restrict myself too much. I don't want to list out all the details about me...those will come with time as I share things that I'm working on or have made and random thoughts.

Lastly, don't expect super-regular posts. I will shoot for posting a couple/few times a week, but as with running, some weeks I do better than others! Also I'm not sure about this new labeling thing that blogger has or what the best way to use it is. If anyone has figured out a great blog labeling system, please share it with me!

No comments: