Wednesday, July 25, 2007

vacation

I'm going away from the internets for a week so I thought I'd get a post in before I go! Batman and I are taking a vacation. Not anywhere too exciting, but there is a huge lake, a beach (pretty rocks, no sand), it is private if we are at the house, but we can go into town for the festival that is going on and have plenty to do. I'll definitely have my camera with me, because whether you believe it or not, I do take a lot of pictures. Uploading them to the internets is another thing, but it eventually happens.

I'm going to take some knitting with me, but I doubt that I will actually knit while I am there. I am also taking work with me, and that I will have to do at least a little bit each day. It is studying for the never-ending series of exams that I have to take, so it isn't real work...it is almost worse than real work :)

Here is a neat list that a PPKer put together. 101 vegan meals in 10 minutes go check it out, lots of simple yummy sounding food. I know that I'll be checking out this list next month when it is really hot outside and I am super busy, but will still want to eat healthy good food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun break/vacation/whatnot. I hope you get that sublime and elusive combination of enough rest and enough work done.