Tuesday, August 14, 2007

busy weekends

I have a post brewing in my head. Now I just need to figure out how to get it typed out in a way that makes sense. I'm halfway there, give me a few weeks ;)

I went to the Revs v. Galaxy game Sunday nite. It was a lot of fun. Beckham didn't play, but I didn't expect him to. It is even more fun to go now that I'm starting to figure out who the players are. I'm not sure how many more games they play. Hopefully they will get a soccer stadium built closer to the city in the next couple of years so I can go to more games (right now it is an hour drive away and I don't have a car, so I go when Batman drives). I also moved most of my stuff to my new apartment last weekend, so that made it seem busy. I've got a few things left to moved and I need to get a bookshelf or something, but I'm mostly moved and mostly unpacked!

I'm going camping this weekend, so probably no posts until next week. I have to get caught up on a ton of stuff for work (studying mostly) and finish getting supplies and food. I'm not sure exactly where we are going, but I have a new sleeping bag and internal frame pack that I'm ready to use! I'll take my camera and try to remember to take lots of pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're super prepared to have a fun time. Enjoy! Betcha after you get to your campsight, you'll be fantasizing about that primo toilet stall!