Friday, August 10, 2007

Pretties

I thought I would post a few pretty pictures before the weekend.

I took these in Oswego, NY when I visited there in June. Batman and I were walking to a spot where the water snakes supposedly sun themselves. It was a longish walk, but there was lots to see the whole way there and back. Unfortunately the snakes were not to be seen.

At the stream where the snakes were supposed to be was a dragonfly though!
dragonfly in oswego

These were taken on the walk back from the stream to the house.
flower in oswego

flower in oswego

butterfly in oswego

When we were almost back to the house we saw a bunny!
bunny in owsego

And a picture for C. I saw this in 2 of the women's bathrooms in bars there. The main door locks and then you have a choice of toilets to use. This is the nicer of the two. The other one wasn't arranged in such a way that I could really take a picture of it. I took this one standing against the wall between the door and the sink.

loo

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Your photos are lovely. I am not sure if my first attempt at this comment came through. The second photo has leaves similar to our Harbor Island camping trip tea leaves.

Anonymous said...

Fab fotos and what a neat toilet set up. That's what I call being spoile for choice! I'd like to have that at my apt. and have G use one exclusively and then clean his!