Friday, August 24, 2007

snippets of songs

Bits of songs that I heard while I was studying this morning. I put the iPod on and then block out most of the stuff that goes from it to my ears. This is what didn't get blocked and slipped through.

-----------
i need your arms around me / i need to feel your touch / i need your understanding / i need your love so much
-----------
you must die, i alone am best / i hope you flip some guy the bird / he cut you off and you're forced to swerve
-----------
car after bus, car after truck / after this my lungs will be so fucked up
-----------
making my entrance again with my usual flair / sure of my lines / nobody's there
-----------
you don't eat or drink or mow the lawn / you just fuck your uncle all day long
-----------

I just found it amusing what bits of songs I heard and thought I would share! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Innovative way of thinking and communicating. I enjoyed that. Only recognized a couple of the songs, which enhanced the weirdness and novelty!